Inspiration: 9 Necessities For A Lime Green Bash
Now that summer is here, I’m itching to have a little gathering. Green happens to be my favorite color. When I say “green”, I mean all the shades of green the world has to offer. It doesn’t take much to throw a party once you have a theme. In this case, the theme is LIME! Lime. Lime. Lime. I just love it all.
1. For the lighting, turn fruits from the fridge into votives.
2. Green stripey straws to sip your limeade.
3. Austria?!? Well, let’s put another shrimp on the barbay!
4. Some key lime cupcakes for your sweet tooth.
5. Margarita push-up pops! Use pina coladas if you ain’t drinkin’.
6. A fun garland that ties it all together.
7. Lime green washi tape. Cuz you’re gonna be tapin’ stuff.
8. Every party needs a cake and this key lime one is SO pretty.
9. And, of course, you need dishes for everything. So we turn to Anthro.