The Business of Alt’s Business Cards: Best Accessory
I said it yesterday. I’ll say it again. Alt is like the Fashion Week of paper. I hear that business cards were a big deal at Alt, but these people pulled out ALL the stops! It was just crazy! I felt like a collector. I exchanged cards with so many people and you just can post ‘em all in a day! I’m splitting them up into categories and sharing a few of my faves in each. First up today: Best Accessory. The folks above accessorized their cards with paper ornaments, mini sewing kits, tiny animal birthday candles, mini party kits, and more! I seriously died.
Starting from the top:
- Glitter pom – A Ruffled Life
- Wooden spoon – Lulu The Baker
- Game of Life – The Road To The Good Life
- Hexagon earrings – Ardor
- Dyed muslin bag & strawberry candy powder – The Salty Pineapple
- Embroidery Hoop – Engaged & Inspired
- Run Like Hell pin – Freshly Picked
- Fringe ornament – Confetti Pop
- One Little Mending Kit - One Little Minute
- Mini party kit – A Fabulous Fete
- Wooden earrings – Moorea Seal
- Geometric key ring – Melissa Esplin
- Arrow pendant – Oh What Love
- Gilded leather heart – Lovely Indeed
- Heart button – We Love Citrus
- Film slide – Ravenna Girls
- Friendship bracelet – Ciera Design
- Chocolate pouch – Shauna Younge
- Animal birthday candle – Hank and Hunt
- Paper ornament – Studio DIY
- Balloon-shaped cookie cutter – One Charming Party
Sad note: Ashley from Sugar & Cloth had adorable cards and I somehow didn’t get one! And we were roomies! If you got her card, please send me a pic so I can admire it in a cyber way! They were little kits filled with DIY supplies she uses on a regular basis – twine, glitter, and clothespins! Ah!
There were SO many cards and SO many people. I’m so sad that I didn’t get to talk to everyone. I know I’m missing out on some other awesome cards out there. These are just a few of my faves.
Did you go to Alt? Did you do a card round-up? Link it in the comments! I’d love to see it! I’m sharing all of the details about my cards and how they were made tomorrow. See you then!
photo cred: all photos by The Proper Pinwheel